Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Jeb uses emoticons?

This would suggest he's used the internet(s). From NYT article (coloring obviously mine):


“I have no idea what I will be doing next,” he wrote by e-mail from Boca Chica, Fla., where he was vacationing with his parents. “My priorities are to hang out with my beloved wife (until she can’t take it anymore! :)), work out every day and figure out what I will do next with my life.”


I have to say, I was intrigued. He's also quoted speaking in Spanish in that article. So maybe he's a better Bush? Well, I read on.

“Bush was the type that if you did not agree with him, he really didn’t have time for you,” said State Senator Frederica Wilson, Democrat of Miami. “He wanted you to rubber stamp every idea he had, and he wouldn’t listen to reason.”


Damn it.

No comments: